Jukebox

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Love SPREADDDED

Got away this past weekend.. Went down to Atlanta to experience DJ Kemet's monthly Spread Love event. I have to say, I was thoroughly impressed. Haven't been to a party like that in awhile. One of the most impressive things I came across on the weekend, is when I was outside speaking with Rich Medina, and I asked him; "So how you gonna hit em' tonight sun?" To which he confidently replied; "I'm going to try and KILL THEM out there tonight man.. I can't wait.." That's confidence every DJ should have before he gets ready to mash up the set. And kill them he did. Not going to say much else. Don't have too many pics.. For those, go and check out the Danger Means Nothing Blog. Got a quick vid.. I really wish I would have been filming a little longer. I was drunk to shit however, and really wasn't trying to focus on filming, as I was shaking my ass. Did I just say that? Destroyer of worlds, OUT!

mS


Rich Medina @ Spread Love Atl 2/27 from ninja team on Vimeo.


A few pics



1 comment: