Jukebox

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Part Deux?!!!!

Aight.. We've been waiting a solid 3 years for this one to come out.. The anticipation has pretty much been kicking all of us who have any respect for the love what we call, hip hop, right in the cojones (thats balls for all u non-lingual sneegroes)!! I remember when I heard the first one.. I was about a year and a half LATE on it, but bumped that shit like it came out two hours before my ears were blessed! Yeah, Madvillainy was pretty sick. There wasn't one track on the album that was wack! Sheeeet, thats some powerful ish.. I mean there are only a FEW albums I can name off top with that sort of credibility.. Albums like "Illmatic", Enter The 36 Chambers, and Midnight Marauders to name a few.

If the cuts on the rest of the project sound anything like what we hear here, then the next Madvillain album is going to be ridiculous!!! Stone's Throw will have another banger, there's no question about that. And yeah, we've all heard the "original" track that Mr. Lib reworked. But only HE can do it like he did. Good shit ya'll! Oh yeah and props to J.Rocc!


No comments:

Post a Comment